Wednesday, May 13, 2009

36 Week Appointment

Had our weekly NST and dr. appointment today. Everything is looking really good. She estimates Bella to be around 5 lbs, 14 oz and about 18 inches long. I go back next Tuesday for another NST and I will have an appointment with her nurse (dr. is on vacation next week). Looks like we will be having a baby on the 26th of this month, which is the day after Memorial Day. Not sure what time I will go in yet, we will set that up on Tuesday because the hospital will only allow you to schedule inductions a week in advance. This Sunday will be my last day of my Lovenox injections (blood thinner). I am a little nervous to go off of it, but I guess I have to trust my dr. Other than this, I guess we will just be busy getting some last minute things done and getting the house cleaned. Fun times....

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am so excited for y'all to finally meet your baby girl!