Friday, May 8, 2009

Only a few more weeks!

Seems like time is finally starting to fly by. Everything is going really well though. This has been a relatively easy pregnancy I think. Had some problems early in the beginning, but since then it's been smooth sailing. I've been feeling pretty good and hope that continues til the end!

Tuesday I had a Non-Stress Test (NST) to see how Bella reacts to movements. Her heartrate is supposted to increase when she moves...and it did. I will continue to have these tests until her birth. Next Tuesday I have the NST and then have my 36 week appointment.

So here are a few pictures. First, my 35 week belly shot:


This is my new play yard that my father-in-law, Wayne, bought us as a gift. It even comes with a remote control...how crazy is that??



This is a new picture of her bed with some things finally hung up. We are pretty much done with the nursery except adding a bookshelf (that we are picking up tonight) and putting a table beside my glider.



And lastly, this is a picture of me and my friend Shannon at her baby shower in March:

Shannon and I met when I lived in College Station and we worked together. Our desks faced each other and we became fast friends. We were both going through divorces at the time and had plenty to talk about, ha! We ended up moving next door to each other and spent many nights sitting out on the porch drinking cheap wine and staying up way too late talking. So much has changed now, but we've managed to stay close. I miss her tons. Yesterday I got the best gift ever from her...my very first Mother's Day card! I was so surprised and it meant so much to me. Thanks Shannon!!

So, I guess that is about all that is going on. We have a busy weekend and week coming up. Next weekend we are hoping to get things done around here because it may be our last weekend without Bella. Calvin's brother and sister-in-law are coming in from Colorado so we HAVE to get our guest bedroom ready and that will probably take up two days, yuk!

I'll update after my next appointment!



No comments: