Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 weeks!

I can't believe I only have 15 weeks left at the most. Things are going good. Here is a new 25w belly shot:

Also, one other pic:


These are letters that I made to hang in Bella's room. Am I crafty or what? :)

My next appointment is one week from today. Several things will be happening at this appointmnet. For one thing I will get another u/s, I will also have to do my one hour glucose test, so say lots of prayers that I pass with flying colors. I think my nurse also said I will be getting my Rhogam shot or at least I am being tested to see if I need another one. This time I am planning on talking to my ob about delivery. Since I am on blood thinners I am interested to see how this will all play out. From what I have read, my medicine will be switched around 35ish weeks to a shorter acting medicine that can also be easily reversed. Apparently if you have Lovenox in your system and you are in labor, you are not allowed to get an epidural and we don't want that happening!!

Bella is kicking like a wild woman and her kicks are getting harder by the day. I have noticed the past two days when she is doing her thing my belly will put on quite a show bouncing all around. So weird!

I will update next week after my appointment. Have a good week!

No comments: