Friday, December 3, 2010

A little catching up to do

I am sure I have about a million things to catch up on, but right now I can only think of a couple.

We have been busy and not in a good way. 13 days ago my niece, nephew and 2 of their friends were involved in a tragic auto accident. The driver was killed instantly. Hunter and one of the other boys had some minor injuries. Tori was ejected and remains in a coma. We have all been devastated by this. If you know me, you know that Tori is just like my own good. She is always with me and she and Bella are crazy close. I miss that girl so much and can't wait for her to wake up.


My dad and Debbie rented a beach house for Thanksgiving. We headed down there Wednesday morning. The house was right on the water and when I say that I mean, you could fish off of the deck. It was super nice and very relaxing to spend some time there.





So that is pretty much all that is going on in our life right now. We work and we go to the hospital. I am going to try to get our tree up tonight. Tomorrow we are having a big benefit for Tori and then Sunday probably back at the hospital. Bella is doing awesome and growing up too fast. She is super sassy and I love that.

Keep Tori in your prayers.



No comments: