Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hi!

I am a baaaad, bad blogger! I have been so busy that by the time I think about writing a post, I am too tired to follow through!

B is 8 months old already. She is getting to be so much fun! She is saying mama, dada, bye, hi and mumbling and screeching a ton. She will copy my sounds and it's so cute. She's also loving to give kisses and they are the sweetest kisses ever! She is crawling like a champ and cruising along the coffee table, headboard, etc. She will hold on to her playpen and let go and stand for a few seconds. I had to buy her a superyard to put in the living room because she is in to EVERYTHING. She loves for me to call my mom or her dad and put them on speakerphone.

We went to a birthday party at the end of January in College Station. It was my friend Shannon's little boy's first birthday. I think Bella was amazed that there were actually other kids besides her in the world. It makes me sad that I don't have any friends that live near me with kids her age. We also met up with my friends Brian and Emily and their two kiddos for lunch while we were in CS. I miss living there sooooo much!!

Last week my stepdad, Larry, was in an accident. My mom was watching B and I was luckily working close to home so I was able to rush her to the accident and then to the hospital. So, I've lost my babysitter for a little while. Tori watched Bella for me on Monday and Brianne is keeping her this week. I am hoping that my mom will be able to keep her next week. B is so crazy about her.

Work is crazy busy. I am working in Liberty at least. This project should last a few months and I hope when it's done that I will still be able to work near home.

I will post pics soon...promise.


No comments: