February 15th...the day my honey was born! He took the day off to spend with Bella and I. We started out the morning lazy. After some motivation (from me) we loaded up to head to Houston. We of course made our first stop at Starbucks and then headed to the Children's Museum. I had never been before but it was super cute and tons of things for kids to do and explore. I can't wait to take B as she grows older and do new things with her. There is a place on the 2nd floor called the "Tot Spot" for the babies. The floor/walls are padded and have things for them to crawl on and over. Lots of toys to play with and lots of things to explore.



After we left we went to eat sushi, stop by the store and head home. It was a good day. Happy Birthday Calvin. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment