Thursday, January 14, 2010

Work!

My broker called to see if I could do a job out of town for him. I had previously told him I wouldn't travel, but since work is hard to come by these days, and the job wasn't TOO far, I took it. Luckily he doesn't mind if I only work a few days out of town and the rest at home...and even luckier is that my mom doesn't mind going with me so I am able to bring Bella!

We headed out on Monday and drove to Madisonville and got checked into the hotel, then I went to work for a few hours.

One of the things I was looking forward to about the location of this job was that it is close to BCS! I made plans with some friends and we headed out that afternoon to go meet them for dinner. Bella hasn't got to meet Shannon, Nicholas or Head yet so she was super excited...not as excited as I was though!

I miss my girls so much. I really wish we could move back to that area, but with Calvin's job...there is just no way. Anyway, we made plans to definitely start getting together more often and stop letting life get in the way.

I am headed back to Madisonville next week. Not sure if my mom and B will tag along or if I will go by myself.

No comments: