Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Checkin' In...

Haven't posted in a little while, so I wanted to check in and post some pics.

We have been busy with life. Hunting season has started, so Calvin has been busy with that. He's also been glued to the tv on Sunday and Monday nights watching football...driving me nuts!

Bella is good. She really is an easy baby. Almost never fusses, etc. She is a little laughing machine lately and I love it!

Last weekend we went to the Burnett Family reunion and took some pics of B while we were there. We also took one of all of us, but I haven't gotten a copy of it yet. My nephew and I made a cake to take, so I am posting a pic of it because it's pretty cute. Oh..also, Bella took pictures last week. They were old-tyme type pictures and I can't wait to get the proofs. But, I do have to wait til the 27th. She looked super cute so I hope they turn out good.

Hope everyone is doing well...
And now for a couple of pics.







1 comment:

Christi said...

Cute pics, can't wait to see y'all again! She is getting so big:) Miss you- Christi