Sunday, July 26, 2009

2 Months Old (minus a day!)

Just wanted to post a couple of 2 month pictures of Bella Boo. Technically, she won't be 2 months until tomorrow, but I am super busy with work and thought I might forget.
Speaking of...work is going good. Not sure how long this project will last and if I will have another one after this, but I am enjoying it while I can.
Yesterday we went to Conroe for Calvin's dad's 80th birthday party. Afterwards we did some shopping at the outlet mall and on the way home we had some yummy sushi. Of course, I forgot to bring my camera, so no pictures of Bella with Grandpa Wayne.
This week Bella has to get her 2 month shots, yuk! I can't wait to see how much she weighs though. She seems like she is getting so big to me, but everybody talks about how tiny she is.
What do you think??




No comments: