Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life with Bella...

Is Amazing!

We came home from the hospital on Sunday, May 31st. The carseat put Bella fast asleep all the way home. Calvin's brother Rick and his wife Patti were in from Colorado and staying with us for a week. We also had Aunt JoJo and Cousin Marcus over to visit. Patti had dinner ready for us when we got home, yummy crawfish fettucini alfredo and fresh french bread. Later, Mawmaw and Pawpaw came over to visit. We had a good first day at home.

Calvin had to work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so we mostly just hung out at home. Bella had a doctor appointment on Wednesday and everything was good. She was also back up to her birth weight (she was 6lb 1oz the day we left the hospital). Thursday we went to Votaw so that Bella could meet her cousins and great grandparents. My mom cooked dinner for all of us that night. Friday, Calvin, Bella and I got out for a while by ourselves and then Rick treated us to a seafood dinner that night. Saturday we went to Calvin's cousin's house for fajitas and Bella got to meet most of his family. Sunday, I rested!
Bella and her Great-Grandma


Monday morning our company left and Bella and I spent the day together. It was niiiiice! I still get tired pretty easily, but I have not been in any type of pain the past several days. Tomorrow I go for a doctor appointment and then Bella has her 2 wk checkup on Thursday. Tonight, I am going to attempt to cook dinner for my husband. It's hard to get anything done when you want to snuggle with your sweet baby all day :)



No comments: