Today we had our 29 week appointment. Not much to report and it was a fairly boring appointment. We did get to see Miss Bella, but just the backside of her. She would NOT turn, so no cute ultrasound pics for us :( I forgot to ask how much she weighs now, from reading my book it looks like she should be around 3ish pounds by now. Also, she's breech right now. Let's hope she flips. Next appointment is April 13th. She was going to start seeing me every 2 weeks, but since things are going so smooth and boring we are going to do 3 weeks one more time.
This weekend is my shower! I'm excited to see everyone. My friend Jana (Hot Jana as Hunter calls her) is coming to stay the weekend with me. We are going to a festival Friday night and then a poker game after the shower. I can't wait to see her, it's been too long. Some other friends are coming in from College Station for the day and I am really looking forward to that. I will post pics afterwards.
Not much else going on. We went to Austin last weekend to see my dad. He bought me a glider for the nursery. Calvin and I have been wroking on getting a garden done outside. That's about it. Hope everyone is good!
Mother's Day Poem
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment